Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: Sizing images for Photoforum

Good Morning, Andy,

I do use PhotoShop when sizing photographs. I've found that many times if I
upsize an image I lose sharpness, also.

I'll practice what Rich and Emily suggest and see if I can do any better.
There are several classes at the local college I want to take and Photoshop
or digital photography will be among them.

Right now I'm taking a scriptwriting class from UC Berkeley. Two and a half
more credits and I'll finally complete the B of A I've been working on for
several decades {:->

Take care and thank you for your help and patience.

Marilyn

When written in Chinese,
the word "crisis" is
composed of two