Scriptwriting, ala Berkeley (OT)

Marilyn,

Pardon my curiosity, but how do you get a UC Berkeley class down in the
Victorville area? Is there a UC Berkeley extension down there? What sort of
slant do you find permeates classes from Berkeley, if any?

Stephen

> Right now I'm taking a scriptwriting class from UC Berkeley.  Two and a half
> more credits and I'll finally complete the B of A I've been working on for
> several decades {:->
>
> Marilyn

----
Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is,
stop worrying...." Amelia Earhart, Aviatrix