Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:11 PM
Subject: Scriptwriting, ala Berkeley (OT)

Marilyn,

Pardon my curiosity, but how do you get a UC Berkeley class down in the
Victorville area? Is there a UC Berkeley extension down there? What sort of
slant do you find permeates classes from Berkeley, if any?

Stephen

Right now I'm taking a scriptwriting class from UC Berkeley. Two and a half more credits and I'll finally complete the B of A I've been working on for
several decades {:->

Marilyn

---- Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is,
stop worrying...." Amelia Earhart, Aviatrix