Re: 18 FEB Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

> I will make the extra effort in future to get my JPGs down, but
retain a higher
> quality. Will everyone do the same?

Of course not Jim.

Waddya think this is :o)

Bob

Seriously, if I didn't perceive you as one of the more competant
members of the list I would have kept totally quiet on this one. The
tide of ignorance is seemingly unstoppable: worse, it's being welcomed
by the bone-idle as an excuse for thier laziness.

Broadband was supposed to speed up the internet.  Given a free hand
bloat has more than compensated for that and made most corporate sites
turgidly slow.