Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with downloading

PS CS certanly can open gifs as far as I know. Many use it to create them as well.

So there must be some other problem.

Perhaps it has to do with how he's retrieving the images from the page, or perhaps the gifs are transparent and he's not getting the image because the site builder has made a transparent gif and superimposed it over the image to make it difficult to steal

A screen shot might solve the problem.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx