Re: digital obsolescence?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:24:48 +0800, karl shah-jenner
<shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>From: "James B. Davis" : I dunno what you guys are talking about with Canon
>having poor colour?
>: Hell, tweak the RAW files to whatever you want...
>
>If skin tones are red and blothcy, mauves are showing blue, reds tinted
>yellow, effectively a lousy colour situation where curves are crossed in
>all directions then tweaking a raw file is not the answer.

Weird, that sounds alot like what I used to get with film...

Seriously, I have never seen anything like that on skin tones. Maybe
with crappy digital cameras with small sensors.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/