Re: digital obsolescence?

----- Original Message -----
From: "James B. Davis" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

me:
: >If skin tones are red and blothcy, mauves are showing blue, reds tinted
: >yellow, effectively a lousy colour situation where curves are crossed in
: >all directions then tweaking a raw file is not the answer.

: Weird, that sounds alot like what I used to get with film...
:
: Seriously, I have never seen anything like that on skin tones. Maybe
: with crappy digital cameras with small sensors.

I was thinking of the Nikon D100 ;-)