Re: digital obsolescence?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:49:07 +0800, karl shah-jenner
<shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>My choice was based on what was available at the time the 717 was around
>and at the time IMO, it was the best going.

I'll upgrade from my 10d when they come out with ECF on a 20d
upgrade...

I dunno what you guys are talking about with Canon having poor colour?
Hell, tweak the RAW files to whatever you want...

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/