Re: digital obsolescence?

About 828 - I have a colleague who is VERY much pleased with it and he is VERY picky by his nature. He is producing municipality information stands and larger nature trail stands and natural history museums and he is using 100% his own images, now 100% from 828.

He simply avoids the shots where too hard contrast could produce that infamous red fringing.

But You know - I have that manual Nikon glass in my bag . . . and Canon has that large sensor . . . but Sony has now sensor almost as large as D2X as they say. And I always have that 6X6 option if large prints are needed.

Peeter