Re: darkroom chemicals

Bob - I quickly skimmed the article you refer to below. My confidence in the accuracy of comment plummeted because the author states that selenium is a "transition metal" which it most definitely is not.
q.v.
http://www.chemicalelements.com/groups/transition.html
Your point is well made

Howard

Robert M wrote:

None of your references comes from Kodak.  A fine point, but quite important
in my view. Lets look at your references:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process/2000/jun00/0427.htm

The Alt list is not a reference worth trusting a hundred percent of the
time, no list is.  It is a mailing list and granted, there are some people
that likely know a few things, but the list should not be trusted to prove
anyone's point.  I have talked with some of these list "experts" and it is
quite clear many know very little about photochemistry or photography, for
that matter.

Bob - Trying To Be Fair - In Utah