Re: darkroom chemicals

Developers
FILM:
Liquids because of convenience of mixing (and these 2 long life as well)
Rodinal
Ilfotec DDX / Clayton F76
Powder because there is no liquid form
Diafine

PAPER:
Ethol LPD, powder.  The liquid is much more expensive and this one has
a long life in small bottles.

Fixer
Liquid due to convenience

Toners: