Re: Got it!!! Number 37 it is! - Why I chose it

<<
I gave up my LF dream until I'm done with my PhD, which is only a
couple of weeks away now!!!
I think I'll start with 5x7 and then keep moving ;)

Why bother?

The future is digital.

It's better in every way than film.
The quality achievable with a high end digital SLR is already as good as LF (so they say) and you don't have to buy any film ...

PS: 37 is the number raw files per GB of storage medium :o)

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/