Ilfotec
HC 110
D19
lith
caustic brews I make myself
monobaths I make myself

: PAPER dev
whatever I can get or make up.
especially love caustic split developing, geting the blacks to Dmax before
getting the other tones up :-)

stop:
acetic acid - I also used citric for a while but discovered a HUGE problem
with it.  Firstly, why do we use stop bath?  For films it's to halt
development at a precise or critical time, but for paper it's largely to
prolong the life of the fix.  Citric acid decomposes fix.  bad stop bath,
very bad! ;-)

: Fixer
Agfa (cheaper and more concentrated than other readily available brands
here) or make it myself.

: Toners:
thiourea, polysulphide or sulphide sepia for longevity (different ones for
different chemical interactive effects if I'm split toning)

 other green/blue/split/whatever I mix myself.

I only use selenium or metal toners for colour though as tests (mine,
Kodaks and others) have shown they offer little to no protection, and in
the case of selenium toner it can actually be detrimental to print
longevity.  I know ALL the books say otherwise, but the simple fact is that
metal salts like gold only offer protection proportional to the amount of
silver they replace, so yes if someone is prepared to completely bleach
away the silver and replace it with that awful blue that gold produces then
by all mean, they now have a gold image, but any silver that remains is
still susceptible to oxidation.  Only sulphiding offers true protection.

Agepon for glazing - it beats the heck out of oxgall on both ease of use
and lack of stench!

Bleaches:
Iodine, bichromate bleach is preferable though..
ferricyanate
I even have ceric sulphate for bleaching! :-)