Re: There are two kinds of fools

>>>There are two kinds of fools: One says, "This is old therefore it is
good." The other one says, "This is new therefore it is better." - William
R. Inge>>>

Call me a fool, but, in many cases, old is better.  Then we try to define
"better" and therein lies the rub. We all must define "better" for
ourselves.

I like old guitars, old banjos, old cameras, old rock and roll, old amps,
old motorcycles, Coke in "old" green bottles, (ok, not exactly old) old
women, old machinery, and  lots of other old things. I decided old is better
in most cases.

A classic Knucklehead is "better" than any Japanese bike, but you might
disagree if you have a need to fly down the road at 160+ MPH.  Then we park
and my bike is perhaps considered better than your bike.

Better is a tricky word.

Bob