Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question (even more Hoaxier :-)

Don Roberts wrote:

really choice. On a related note, does anyone remember the guy from Australia or South Africa who called himself the "world's best photographer"?

I'm not from Australia. And be careful what you wish for.

I know everything about photography, and even more about digital photography!!!

Grrrrr  Snarl!

Randy Little                              Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                      Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com

p.s. I'm not Karl. And this ISP covers all of Australia (a geographic region that you could lose a substantial bart of the US in). I could be anything up to 5000 km from him. Anyway, look at when he posts -- he won't be up for at least another 4 hours <grin>

p.p.s. To the people that have been looking at the headers. Look more closely -- they're different (sheesh).

p.p.p.s. Randy's still about -- although I didn't go past his Flash intro. I wonder what he's up to now?