Oh Boy Here We Go Again.............

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feed a Cat...
Starve a Fever........

steves wrote:

>Normal lenses introduce light in a sort of cone shaped projection against
>the film plane, while digital lenses should and now do project the light in
>parallel almost a rectangular shaped prjoection that fall upon the chip.

Friends, as I wonder at the Democrats, I also wonder where I am.

Is it digital that has caused us to see politicians in a new light?
Once we leave behind the true trustworthyness of the field camera for
something which makes its own interpretation, the slippery slope must be
where we are heading.

I trust my Nikon, my 43 - 86mm lens and my own eye.  For as surely as
35mm is the format that has been agreed on as closest to the eye, it
gives me the truest interpretation of the field.

And now we hear that the very lenses we as photographers have placed our
creative trust in have also been digitized.  Like the cones in our eyes,
is not the cone of light from our lens also a fundamental fact of
nature?  Or have those we trust become so digitized that we lose the
truth of the lens?

Bob