Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Spirer" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 3:53 AM
Subject: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question

> Interesting, "Bob Rosen" and Karl Shah-Jenner have the same ISP in
> Australia (thanks to someone else here who noticed it.)  Even more
> interesting, the IP addresses that email from "Bob" and Karl originate
from
> are almost identical, an indication that they are being assigned in the
> same block, which would be an amazing coincidence if it came from two
> separate households.  Not only that, they refer back to the same location
> on the ISP's network.  Careful examination of full mail headers reveals
> quite a bit of interesting information.
>
> I guess that brings up the question about Karl's responses, what's it like
> to talk to oneself?

no, I'm not talking to myself... I was to play the part of another in this
play but sadly I failed, since there is no uderstudy in the role of Jan
Faul, the play is to be cancelled :-(

A shame, it recieved good initial reviews and the international debut was
expected to launch a few aspiring actors into the international arena but
such is the fickle nature of performance art.

I hang my head in shame at my suffrance of stage fright

;-)