Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question

----- Original Message -----
From: "karl shah-jenner" <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> no, I'm not talking to myself... I was to play the part of another in this
> play but sadly I failed, since there is no uderstudy in the role of Jan
> Faul, the play is to be cancelled :-(

Karl, now don't blame yourself. Look, I was supposed to play Jan and get
everyone a copy of the script since I have the best typewriter around. I had
to fight off a dozen yaks just to get to my mailbox because the hand written
script I received in the mail from Collette reeked of yak piss. I edited the
script to make my part bigger but I didn't have enough time to print it up
so I sent it to Karl to print up but when he tried to print it, it all came
out in Esperanto and nobody could understand it. OF COURSE ITS IN F***ING
ESPERANTO! What kind of losers don't know Esperanto! I can't believe I even
tried to help you with this pathetic project.

Greg