Film holders? [was: photo stitch]

I am way too nervous to make just two negs of anything. Once I find what I want to shoot, I'll run through three or four film-holders-worth of film before saying "enough"! Of course, If I had film holders I could trust, I'd probably limit myself to two.

To digress even further: has anyone had enough experience with the new, hand-made wooden film holders made by AWB Enterprises ( http://www.filmholders.com/ ) to recommend their product?

-Alan Bucknam

the photograph. Only occasionally do I make more than two negatives of
a given scene and those are of subjects that constantly change and whose
final form cannot be seen before the negative is developed.