Re: photo stitch

> What has been documented was that many, if not most owners
complaining
> of focus were the problem, not the camera, the owners.

Actually Jim, I followed this up yesterday.

What I found was that

Chiefly - on Bob Atkins site - certain satisfied D10 owners were
assuming that it was operator error unless the balance of proof was
overwhelming.  It reminded me of IT help-desk staff dealing with phone
enquiries - assuming every caller to be complete imbeciles.  The fact,
and it is a fact, is that plenty of D10 owners who formerly had had no
problems using autofocus with film bodies are reporting problems with
the D10.

It's curious.  Why would someone  defend a ruddy camera so
obsessively?  Brand loyalty?  Tribalism?

If you really want better cameras it's counter-productive.
Right or wrong, publicity for bad focus can only drive Canon to
install better (idiot proof if you like) focus for all.

Bob