Re: photo stitch

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>You wrote: YOu must shoot in manual exposure. that means your exposure doesn't
>change between shots so they match up nicely
>
>That was very good info on shooting in manual mode. In my old age that's the
>mistake I've been making lately, I needed someone like you to snap me out of
>my doldrums, thanks! WR

My fear is that the new Digital Rebel might not have a Manual exposure
mode. Note that small changes in the sun behind clouds can drastically
change exposures.

However, I've shot them on auto, with the sun changing, and managed to
tweak them later in Photoshop. It's just easier if you start off
right.