Re: photo stitch

> My fear is that the new Digital Rebel might not have a Manual exposure
> mode.

R you joking? I don't own that camera but as far as I remember reading, one
can manually adjust aperture and shutter speeds. Actually, probably it is no
different than 10D in a cheaper body with few custom functions missing.
BTW, I heard a rumor from a sales rep that Canon is going to introduce a
newer model to substitute 10D (unlike 10D, in a newer model, facusing is
going to be precise and reliable, he said, so that there will be no need to
do PS unsharp mask as a standard practice). Probably, we will have to wait
till Photokina 2004 in Cologne.

Achal