Re: photo stitch

> the photograph.  Only occasionally do I make more than two negatives of
> a given scene and those are of subjects that constantly change and whose
> final form cannot be seen before the negative is developed.

Rev., I get your point.
But, technically speaking, it has been my practice to shoot at least
two-three frames of the same shot, same exposure, when working with
medium/large format. In earlier days when I shot only one frame, I have seen
occassions when dust or fingerprints/bad handeling, have ruined the fun.

regards,
Achal

There is nothing worse than a brilliant [*digital?] image of a fuzzy
concept. -Ansel Adams

*modified