Re: top posting

Bob Blakely <Bob@Blakely.com> wrote/replied to:

>It's just a point which you have aptly demonstrated. You cannot control
>other people. You can only control yourself. That's what unsubscribing or
>filtering folks to your killfile does. After all is said and done, those
>folks that won't adhere to your dictates are still doing what they have
>always been doing. If it's still necessary for some to retain their illusion
>of control, then they can send those nasty folks to their kill file and
>revel in their imaginations of how hurt those nasties are.
>
>This is... amusing.

No, Bob, I am controling my input so that I don't have to read your
top posted B.S. anymore. Like I said, anyone with any knowledge and
caring is not a top poster anyway. I certainly don't want or need to
control anyone else. I'll simply read what I want thanks. You may
continue to do whatever the hell you want.