my gallery review

Don Roberts - Guardians
expect your picture to be "assaulted" when i sent the link to the MidnightChoir list members...

Jim Davis - Reed Bunting
I know nature wishes this way, but in strict photographic terms shouldn't be more seperation between the bird and the background? maybe if there was some green on the left too? colors are sweet and warm though.

John Mason - Stage Door
fellow list members, can you recall how long it is since you saw such a rich B&W pic?

Trevor Cunningham - Terran Tissue Arrangement A
Sorry trevor but as much as the colors are impressive that image does not work for me...too jumbled shapes for my eyes

Emily L. Ferguson - Dry snow in the Wind
you are right about the sun, it is kinda disturbing, but still the pic makes me feel wish i was there...wasn't too cold, was it?

Amy West - Poker
Amy, it is a good idea and setup, but is there a case you overworked the image? almost all surface detail from the "coins" is lost much like the same from the cloth...could you rework it with a new approach in Levels and Sharpening methods (high pass filter)?

Christopher Strevens - Train to London
i don;t know, maybe i would wait a bit to get the train a bit forward, appearinga bit larger. would keep the frame and crop though.

WRGill - Point Lobos State Reserve, Carmel, CA
got nothing to complain about. a suggestion though. recrop it to 16:9 ratio. or is croping it to the TV standard makes the image too common and overproduced?

Per Ofverbeck - Wheel
though i feel a bit underpowered to crtisize such a technically good image( talking about the surfaces' tone and seperation) the moment i opened the image, crop/composition disturbed me. won't suggest another way, waiting for your reply

Achal Pashine -Afterglow, Mono Lake, CA
Achal it seems your image fell victim to the 50K gallery rule...i guess that is the reason you posted that complex pixel/hard to compress image so small...its size robs its weight, but i know, had it been 2 feet long it would keep my jaw down...it is one of those instances that colors are too rare to believe...very personal view, but i would choose a smaller white border too.

that was all folks, and on a second a bit too nagging...
enjoy, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!