Re: my gallery review

Trevor Cunningham - Terran Tissue Arrangement A
Sorry trevor but as much as the colors are impressive that image does
not work for me...too jumbled shapes for my eyes

I had a tough time with this one myself.  It is the first, and my discomfort is likely why it is the first of three I will be posting.  There was one more that I posted on my website that, as is, gives a simlpe, "wow, that was cool!  i better snap a picture of it!" feel...I'll possibly scan that one again and play around to get something better to replace it with.

Anywho, the title "Tissue Arrangement A" was applied to this one because it is the title for the next two because they remind me of animal muscle and organ tissue.  Errol Flynn said you should never rename a boat, maybe renaming images is similar in superstition.  The original title, as on the web site, better fits your reaction.  It reminded me of Jupiter so I called it, "Storm Frozen in Sand."  I'm not a big title person (hence, the rather generic coding on this one), and this is more of a description than a title, I guess.

And actually, now that I proof read this email, the more I feel I'm giving this way too much thought.  Thanks for the input.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.