Re: my gallery review

"kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>Jim Davis - Reed Bunting
>I know nature wishes this way, but in strict photographic terms shouldn't be more seperation between the bird and the background? maybe if there was some green on the left too? colors are sweet and warm though.

In a couple of months, nature will give me that green for separation.
Meanwhile I'm making the most of winter's colours.

Sometimes it's nice to be different than the normal. Producing a stock
type bird photo is often less than satisfying to me.

I find plenty of separation with the focus and contrast of the bird's
outline.

Not much I can do about changing the background. I only get a second
to shoot these little guys, then off they go...

--
Jim Davis
Nature Photography