Re: my new photo site

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk> wrote/replied to:

>That is a great idea: bird sounds etc.  Of course, you will be
>recording them yourself and not breaking anyone else's copyright ;o)

>As long as you have a "sound off" option.
>

>Including things like this are certainly targeted at improving the
>site and are not fluff.  Music for music's sake is fluff.

AND, I'm planning on making sure that it only plays at a very low
volume. I find the trouble with online music and sounds is the volume
is enough to pop your earwax most times, sending you mousing
frantically for the volume slider, which invariably is at the extreme
bottom of the huge page almost hidden with a colour 2 shades off of
the background. Either that or it doesn't exist.

Of course I could record my own sounds. Then again I have an entire
library of New Age environmental stuff just waiting for some 'mods'
heh heh.