Re: my new photo site

> I have in mind the same sort of thing, only with pleasant green
> colours, the quacking of some ducks, perhaps the grakk of a Heron,
and
> chirping of crickets while a lovely bird image fades to open
> introducing my site.

That is a great idea: bird sounds etc.  Of course, you will be
recording them yourself and not breaking anyone else's copyright ;o)

As long as you have a "sound off" option.

Including things like this are certainly targeted at improving the
site and are not fluff.  Music for music's sake is fluff.

Bob