Re: my new photo site

"Rev. Sidney Flack" <sgflack@prodigy.net> wrote/replied to:

>I didn't look at every portfolio, only two of them.  It was half way
>through the second that I stumbled onto the captions available via the
>blue rollover that appears when a link is selected.  An interesting
>technique.  But again, nothing on this site needs Flash to do what it
>does.  I doubt her site has won awards because it uses Flash.

I dunno, but it might be hard to emulate what Flash has done for her.
I like the way the images snap out when the thumb is clicked. The
thumbs remain visible too and there's no need of going back to see the
next. It's all quick and easy. Well most of it, I never did see any
captions even though I was looking so it's not intuitive for that but
it could be.

I found the blue roll over to be much to dark. The links visited were
almost impossible to read if one wanted to revisit. This is definitely
a problem that should be fixed.