Camera drowning

I can not believe what I've done.

A brand new (less than 5 days old) Nikon F100 and Nikkor 28-105 also a
75-300 Nikkor, all drowned in the lake. Completely submerged for about four
minutes. Are they salvageable or total losses?

I currently have all three in a room I can keep warm with a fan circulating
the air.

The new lens has water literally sloshing all through the thing. Everything
is fogged.

The camera seems to be drying out, but when I pulled it from the bottom of
the lake, the LCD was acting odd and the self timer light was on. I pulled
the lithium's to terminate any power. Now, just the VF seems fogged. The
film plate has emulsion residue evidence from the film.

The 75-300 seems to be fairing quite well. Some moisture on the aperture
blades but otherwise, no signs of water. Go figure, it's the oldest of the
three. There is still something to be said about the older equipment
quality.

My advice, go Pelican at all times. Dust proof, water proof and shock proof.
I wished I had listened to me.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g