Re: Camera drowning

Gregory david Stempel wrote:

> I can not believe what I've done.....

Gregory,

It sounds like it is too late.  The one other time I heard such a story told
was by a repairman.  In that story he said the victim had done the right thing
by bringing in the camera and equipment scooped out of the water in a pail,
still submerged.  He said that the biggest problem with submerged cameras is
the way in which they are dried out.  Your comment re film residue on the film
plate seem indicative of this.  It reminded me of how divers go through a
pressure chamber after a fast surface to prevent the "bends".

Good luck.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack