Re: craftsmen's booths at fairs

Emily wrote:

> How many slides did you get for that?  Were they identical originals,
> dupes or each slightly different?  How often did you do that?  Once a
> year?  Only every time you changed the booth significantly?  Every
> time you redesigned your product line?

I believe we got one original for the $40. and 4 dupes for $75. They were
"crap" in that they looked boring and were poorly composed. That's not what
you want to present to a show jury. If you have a good booth slide then I
don't believe it's necessary to get another until there is a change in work
or booth design. But a good craftsperson is constantly striving to do new
work (and the customer is always looking for something different).