Overt sexism ...

Qkano says:

> ... speaks for itself.  I can't help but be in awe of the technical
> expertees needed to carry this off (nor the 500 rounds of ammunition).

Actually only a few shots were fired since there is no guess work as to
placement of bullet nor accuracy of shot. Placement of debris is something
else.

> wrong.  The cloud of dust gives the appearance of movement yet the
> bullet looks uncomfortably static.  If you repeat this shot how about
> using two flashes?  One slightly slower (1/100,000th) to give a motion
> trail and the main one *second curtained* as show to catch the bullet.

OK ... will do.

>  I keep wondering how long it will be till RIT close down the gallery
> because its staff appear to be exclusively female.  In today's age I
> wonder if such overt sexism can continue to survive unchallenged ...

It must be Andy's magnetic personality.

> > There is currently one (1) photograph by Vasconcellos enqueued
> > awaiting future exhibition.
> ?  How can that be ... surely we don't send in our next shot till the
> previous one appears  ;o)

According to the staff it can be because the announcement went out a few
minutes after the exhibit went up and in those few minutes Jose had already
sent in his contribution for the following week.

adios,
Andy