Gallery impressions...

I'm an old man and I already have bad eyes but I think I can see another
words or numbers on the nurse's jacket left size...

QKano wrote:
Elson T. Elizaga - Nurse of the Operating Room
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/elizaga.html
What an absolutely stunning image:  20  (unhesitatingly)

Lighting, pose, emotion, character ... they are all there for me in
good measure.
It is a shame you are forced to include your copyright line so
harshly:  a less overt grey instead of white for the text might reduce
it's impact but  OTOH the image is so good I am prepared to let it
pass.

My image of the week for sure.

Greg Fraser wrote:

Elson T. Elizaga (Nurse of the Operating Room) - Nice font you chose for the
giant copyright notice. Its simple, easy to read and not at all hidden or
obscure. The white color also stands out well against the dark background.