Re: Printing the Giant Pinhole Negative: A Technical Question

Re maintaining contact between negative and print. I'm told that they
sometimes glue airplane parts together by putting them in a plastic
bag and sucking the air out with vacuum cleaners. Haven't used it for
anything that big but it works fine for gluing four foot square
paintings on paper to a backing. The thing to remember is that you
probably don't need a very good vacuum hence a vacuum pump isn't
really necessary.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design