Re: Gallery impressions...

Thanks to all who gave reviews to the photo. I'm happy that
some of you like it. I will share your comments to the
nurse.

But, yes, the copyright notice is too harsh, and the number,
unfortunately, is visible. It came from the data back Nikon
MF-23 that I had switched on. The number is not a date, but
a progressive upcount. It's 00 01 13.

This photo was not part of the plan for a project at a
hospital here. But during shooting, I was attracted by the
play of lights on the nurse's face, and eyes, especially, so
I decided to make several shots.

When I saw the result, I found something else that struck
me. The scar.

I'm not sure if revealing the whole face would amount to
anything. But here is number 00 01 14:

http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/photos/nurse2.html

Elson
--