Re: Gallery impressions...

> The number is not a date, but
> a progressive upcount. It's 00 01 13.
Elson

Where it is located most here would have cloned it away in PS anyhow.

> I'm not sure if revealing the whole face would amount to
> anything. But here is number 00 01 14:
Actually, I like this much less.
OK, it has the same technical quality, but it lacks the "operating
room" atmosphere.

Oh, I prefer the style of the copyright notice on the second image:
it is less visually intrusive but still does its job.

Bob

http://www.stabbs.org/nature/intro.htm