craftsmen's booths at fairs

A friend of mine is on the committee of a regional crafts
organization, and he and I have proposed to the committee that I
shoot the craftspeople's booths as a service to them (for a fee to
me, of course).

Most of these booths nowadays are 10'x10', with an umbrella-hinged
tubular metal ceiling structure and some sort of canvas on the inside
of the walls of the booth.  In addition, many craftspeople who do
both indoor and outdoor shows have a canvas roof over the 10'x10'
area.  Many of them don't use the entire depth of the booth,
reserving some area for storage of stock, outdoor clothing, food
supplies etc.  Finally, many booths have some incandescent lighting
as part of the display, either clip lights on the umbrella framework,
or Luxo type lights on shelves etc.

I've been considering putting a peanut slave on a strobe and placing
it in the booth somewhere to get light into the back of the display.
My friend is concerned about the amount of time I might spend on each
booth figuring out the shadows and arranging some gizmo unique to the
booth to attach the strobe.  He thinks, from experience at other
shows, that I should be able to amble from booth to booth, shooting
off 6 shots or so at each one, doing about 10 or 12 booths in a hour
or so.  He says these shots are really only record shots, not
supposed to be "perfect" or suitable for the promoters to use in
advertising.  I'm willing to bet, however, that sooner or later some
of them will show up in such a way, promoters being what they are.

I've never done this before and I'm game to try it, but my standards
for acceptable may be too high.

My three flashes consist of an SB-22 with a guide number of 82, a
Vivitar 285HV and a Vivitar 273.  The Vivitars have guide numbers of
100.  I have a sync cord for the SB-22 so it doesn't have to be on
the hot shoe.  The Vivitars can also be mounted on the camera.  My
Nikon will sync at a 60th, a 125th, or a 250th.  I have two peanut
slaves that fire the Vivitars.   I also have two very featherweight
light stands.

I'd like to buy clamps for the strobes, and I know that a variety of
them exist, but I'm 75 miles away from camera stores that carry such
things and I haven't succeeded at finding them on places like B&H's
web site, since I don't know what's available or who makes it, or
even by how many different ways it's labelled.

So I have two questions:

What to charge for this service - the charge would be paid by the craftsperson.

What would be the least time-consuming and effort-consuming way to
get the best result with the available gear?  The shots need to be on
slide film and noticably better than what one could get with a point
and shoot.

thanks