Re: craftsmen's booths at fairs

Emily,

I go to a lot of week-end activites that feature large crafts areas, and many annual conventions
that feature exhibit and/or sales areas.  Most of the crafts vendors/exhibitors participate on a
regular basis, and realistically won't have any need or desire for a photographic record of their
setups.  In the cases where they might want one, they will usually have a digital snapshot camera.
If you do it, don't expect to exceed your expenses.

Bill