Re: Log statement seems to be not working

Ok, problem was solved with correct configuration of ulogd. Everything
works fine, but for come reason 'cat /proc/net/netfilter/nf_log' still
shows:

 0 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 1 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 2 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 3 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 4 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 5 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 6 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 7 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 8 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
 9 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
10 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
11 NONE (nfnetlink_log)
12 NONE (nfnetlink_log)

Shouldn't it be 'nfnetlink_log' active at least for family number 2?