Re: Log statement seems to be not working

This was my concern also. I'm running nft on router firmware called LEDE, it currently runs kernel 4.4.120 and originally included version of nft in the image was 0.4. I took nft source from latest unstable version of LEDE and I got 0.8.2. Then I thought ok, it might be something wrong with the versions and I just recompiled image with stock stable sources just for a test. Funny enough, I got same error message running nftables 0.4 on kernel 4.4.120.
Now the question is if it is LEDE configuration problem or it is something wrong with nftables.