Re: Log statement seems to be not working

Dmesg is empty. No info there.
The problem is not that it does not log, but the problem is that nftables do not recognize log statement at all. Rules with log statement just crashes with error. All logging modules seems to be loaded. I have tried yesterday to run nft with --debug all switch and I got some long information about adding rule wit log statement. Now I do not have that message, but it was something about 'reaching end of buffer' while searching for log. I can paste output here if you need, but it was rather long.