nftables: first rate limit on IP, then filter on port

Hello,

I'm building some nftables based packet filters and try to achieve the
following, but could not succeed yet:

* all packets to broadcast IPv4 addresses (at least to 255.255.255.255) should
be rate limited, regardless of transport layer protocol

* after that, packets to allowed UDP ports should be accepted

* all this should happen very early, best would be already in netdev table,
ingress hook (because of cpu and memory constraints on embedded platform)

What I could achieve so far:

* rate limit packets to IP 255.255.255.255 and accept those, but packets do
not hit rules after that anymore :-(

* only accept packets to allowed UDP ports, but without rate limiting :-/

I tried jump on non base chains, but the results are the same as if I would
just add all the rules to one chain.

I thought I could use more than one base chain with different prioritys, but
after reading [1] I'm not sure this would work. The packets dropped on the
lower priority chain, would hit the higher priority chain again, wouldn't it?

Greets
Alex

[1] https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/
Configuring_chains#Base_chain_priority