Re: WiFi borked after update

hendrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> One colour pill is for ordinary users.  They get packages that are safe
> to use.
>
> The other is for system hackers who know what they're doing.  They also
> get packages that are not safe to use, in case they need them to do
> things the ordinary user wouldn't dream of.

Well I know about colors, but why do you need them at all - that is my
question. I don't know of any other distro using similar concepts:
Xandros on Eee, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenMoko, Gentoo, RedHat - none is using
a concept of two separate modes for installs. I wonder how did it happen
that Maemo got those?

P.S.
remember that this is my curiosity rather than a flamebait or trolling ;)