Re: Postal address in Contacts?

Just a matter of clarification:

While I think that the Contacts application that ships with the tablets
is pointless, there are two other options that do most of what I need.
I'm using gpe-contacts, and I've also tried Pimlico just to see what
it's like. Neither properly imported all the fields properly, but they
are at least usable. Gpe didn't match the fields properly (which is
annoying but not fatal), and Pimlico entered the quote marks in all the
fields, which between the two issues is a bigger problem for me.
However, if you ignore the import/export issues and limitations, either
is adequate for the job.

Mark