Re: host to host usb transfer

On Mon, Oct 29 2012, Marek Floriańczyk wrote:
> I have seen this usb-gadget subsystem before but I have never used
> this. It looks like it could server the purpose, surely my tablet is
> visible as an device, and it has Linux inside after all, but it is
> also complex, and it will not be easy. I would like to make it work,
> it would be really clean solution to my problem, however at this
> moment it's probably to much for me.

It's actually quite easy to use if you don't need to do anything
non-standard.  If you have a device with a supported UDC (USB Device
Controller) and all you need is Ethernet, you just need to compile the
g_ether gadget (either built-in or as a module which you load) and
you're pretty much all set.  Similarly for serial which Alan suggested.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o