Re: host to host usb transfer

Dnia poniedziałek, 29 października 2012 o 16:23:14 Ming Lei napisał(a):
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Marek Floriańczyk
>
> <marek.florianczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Of course driver must be specifically writen to emulate ethernet device
> > or something else.
>
> At least net1080 can be supported by kernel driver, and no libusb app
> involved.
>
>            drivers/net/usb/net1080.c
>
> Maybe others can be supported by usbnet kernel driver too.

Yes, thank you.
There is a little misunderstanding. I want to connect two applications on two
computers, rather than two computers itself.
So emulating ethernet device is not an option for me. I intend to write apps
on both sides to communicate through usb. One of hosts will run linux, and
other linux or windows.

I was hoping that maybe someone was trying to write something similiar and can
give me some hints.

best regards
Marek