Re: lag while printing and serial redirect

Hello!

>> 1. My DOS program needs decimal point instead of decimal coma on
>> keypad. It should be easy to remap it, as it is used in wild countries
>> ;-)
>> 2. I also need there ctrl+enter to work „DOS way”. And I really have
>> no idea what code sends ctrl+enter in DOS, what I know that it is not
>> working when started under dosemu -dt
> You mean -t.
I've been using -dt but ok … it looks the same so probably -d (in my
dosemu) does nothing ;-)

>> Anyway i'll probably try to fight with it after new year.
> Key combos may be a problem, yes.
> You can run "cat" and see what your key combos produce.
> For example "Enter" and "Ctrl-Enter" produce the same newline,
> which means making it to work the dos way is not trivial.
Yes in linux terminal both produces \x0a

anyway same dos exe i'm using is working fine with dosemu started with
-X so maybe it is possible. I'll try it one day. Until then i'll just
start it with dosemu -X

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! firefox.pl