Re: lag while printing and serial redirect

Hello!

>>> it's even better (larger) only problem that colors are little bit flat
>>> this way... too flat :(
>>> https://goo.gl/photos/WLLRvbkVGCkg9tyA6 (in front -X, back -dt) Is it
>>> possible to change palette somewhere as it doesn't depend on my
>>> terminal palette.
>>
>> Ok i fount it in other place in my terminal. everything is great right
>> now. Thank you all for all your help!
>
> Maybe you've found the palette config, but to make
> the output independent of any config, one needs to add
> the truecolor support (which is very new in slang library).
It's good enough for me ;-)

Anyway i've temporary switched back to -X because of kbd problems.

1. My DOS program needs decimal point instead of decimal coma on
keypad. It should be easy to remap it, as it is used in wild countries
;-)
2. I also need there ctrl+enter to work „DOS way”. And I really have
no idea what code sends ctrl+enter in DOS, what I know that it is not
working when started under dosemu -dt

Anyway i'll probably try to fight with it after new year.

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! firefox.pl